At Millennium Die Group, you can rely on a response in 60 minutes or less to your quote requests. Our quotes mailbox is monitored continuously by several members of our team to assure that every quote receives quick attention. The one address is received by both locations!
The price on your quote will always be guaranteed. The dollar amount will only increase or decrease in the event of a specification change by you. Typically, we retain all of our quotes on file for 90 days.
Estimates: Millennium Die Group will offer estimates to customers who have a concept in mind but may not have all the necessary information at the time of the request. In such cases, an estimate will be given with the understanding that the final price may be higher or lower, depending on any changes made to the final specifications for the tool (for instance: machined punches, special rule, changes to base materials, etc.).
Need a Quick Quote? Call 413.283.3500 or fill out the form on the right side of the page.
The following list describes the most common file types we import. If these do not meet your needs, we will be glad to work with you on other solutions.
- CIM: The Cimen native file format.
- DDS or DDES: An exchange format that is specific to the steel rule die industry. It is found in programs like Cimex and Laserpoint.
- DXF: The dominant data exchange format for CAD files in the IBM compatible world.
- DWG: The AutoCAD native file format. Please send 2D files.
- AI/EPS: Many of our Mac cusstomers send EPS files from Illustrator. Select export/EPS and then select the “For the PC option from the dialog box.
- ZIP: Any olf the formats aboave may be compressed using this method.
- PDF: This format (Adobe Portable Document format) works well when emailing drawings or layouts for quotes and proposals. However, this format is not compatible with any of the graphics programs we use, so we will need a file in one of the above formats to avoid programming charges.